1. Inspiration of the Scripture: We believe all scriptures are given by inspiration of God, and are therefore the infallible word of God.
(2nd Timothy 3:16; 2nd Peter 1:21)
2. The Godhead: We believe their is one living, true, eternal and everlasting God of infinite power, wisdom and goodness, the maker and preserver of all things, as the Father, as the Son, and as the Holy Spirit. (john 14:7-11; Colossians 2:9; John 14:16-20; 2 John 5:20)
3. Jesus Christ, the Son of God: We believe that Jesus Christ was God Manifested in the flesh who took upon himself the form of man, that he might offer himself a sacrifice on the cross of Calvary for the sins of the whole world. We believe no man can come unto the Father but by and through the Lord Jesus Christ who has shed His blood for us. (John 1:18; 1 Timothy 3:16; John 14:6)
4. Repentance: We believe in repentance to God by confessing that we are sinners and that a definite turning is essential to salvation. (Acts 17:30; 26:20 11:18 Acts 2:38-39; 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10)
5. Judgement on Adam and the whole Human Family: We believe all mankind became sinners as a result of the fall of Adam.
(Romans 5:12; 3:23; 1 Corinthians 15:22-23)
6. Justification and Redemption: We believe our redemption has been accomplish solely by the shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, who was made sin for us, dying in our room and stead, ascending with his glorified body to the right hand of God, and by believing in his finished work, we are justified before God, cleansed of all our sins and redeemed from the curse of the law.
(John 3:3; Romans 5:1; 14:21 Galatians 2:16; 3:13; 1 peter 1:18-19; Titus 2:14; Revelation 5:9)
7. Eternal Life: We believe every believer receives eternal life as a free gift when saved or born again. (Romans 6:23; John 5:24; 10:28)
8. Water Baptism: We believe in water baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ by immersion in water for believers as taught in the scriptures and practiced by the early Apostolic Church. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38; 8:16; 10:48; 19:5 Romans 6:3-6; Colossians 2:12; 1 Peter 3:21)
9. Baptism of the Holy Ghost: We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost, with the same biblical evidence of speaking in tongues as the spirit gives utterance, as a distinct separate and subsequent experience to conversion, and is endowment of spiritual power for Christian experience since Pentecost. (Mark 16:16-17; 1 Corinthians 14:21; Isaiah 28:11-12; Luke 24:49; John 14:15-17; Acts 1:8; 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:1-6)
10. The lord Supper or Communion: We believe that all followers of Christ should partake of the Communion of the Lord’s Supper as often as possible, in remembrance of his death until he comes again. (Luke 22:19-20; Matthew 26:29; 1 Corinthians 11:23-34)
11. The Gifts of the spirit: We believe the nine gifts of the spirit should be manifested in the church today and that all Spirit filled believers should earnestly covet the best gifts for edification and up-building of the Church. ( 1 Corinthians 12:8-11; 14:1)
12. The fruit of the spirit and Godly Living: We believe all Spirit-filled believers should produce the fruit of the Spirit in their lives and their walk should be according to godliness and holy living. (Galatians 5:22-23; 1 John 2:6; 1 Peter 1:16; Titus 2:11-13; 2nd Corinthians 7:11)
13. Second Coming of Christ: We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ will return in person, first in the clouds of the air to catch his own unto himself, and later to return with all his saints to set up his millennium reign on earth. (Acts 1:10-11; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Jude 14-15; Revelations 19:11-16; 20:1-6)
14. The Final Judgement: We believe that there will be a great final Judgement, as recorded in the word of God. (Hebrews 9:27; Revelation 20: 11-15) this is the Judgement of the unjust where all the wicked are judged.